Seeking professional treatment for your mental health condition is an important first step in taking control of your wellness. At Red Top Wellness Center, we specialize in providing quality residential treatment for mood, personality, trauma, or thought disorders in Georgia.
Our in-patient programs are fully tailored to your unique condition, and we pair clinical modalities with holistic therapies to ensure truly comprehensive care. All of our treatments are evidence-based and performed by our skilled team of licensed therapists and highly trained support staff. We understand how debilitating mental health conditions can be and how drastically they can impact relationships and daily functions, which is why we go above and beyond to provide stigma-free support.
The admissions process begins with an initial consultation, where our team can get a better understanding of your needs. Beyond general information and insurance and payment information, we take the time to discuss the specifics of your current symptoms, medical history, and your reasons for seeking treatment. We can conduct this consultation either in person or over the phone for your convenience. If you decide to begin your residential treatment with us, we work with you to plan an arrival date and walk you through the necessary paperwork, payment process, as well as what you can expect on your first day.
At Red Top Wellness Center, we strive to make your stay as comfortable and beneficial as possible—so you can focus on healing in a safe and nurturing environment. During your stay, we have support staff available 24 hours a day, and we pair our treatments with family therapy sessions, recreational activities, educational resources, and ongoing support to help you create strategies that allow you to create a full and rich life.
Do Not Bring -
- Sharp objects i.e., scissors, razor blades, knives etc.
- Mouthwash or other products containing alcohol
- Non-prepackaged vapes
- Vapes or cigarettes containing CBD or THC products
- Drug paraphernalia
- Electronics i.e., cell phones, tablets, or laptops etc.
- Food or drinks
- Medications not checked by medical staff
- Pets of any kind- excluding medical service dogs with documentation (Emotional support dogs are not permitted)
- Sheets, blankets, and other bedding materials (these will be provided)
You Should Bring -
- One standard suitcase max allowed per resident
- Personal care products, not containing alcohol
- Clothing (not containing belts or cords of any kind)
- Medications currently prescribed in original containers
- Cigarettes and vapes are allowed, however, vapes must be disposable and in sealed original packaging
- 2 books max with appropriate content
- ID and Insurance card